2014 Alcatel-Lucent Annual Documents
March 24, 2015
Alcatel-Lucent informs its shareholders that printed copies of the Alcatel-Lucent 2012 Annual Report on Form 20-F, including 2012 Audited Financial Statements, may be obtained free of charge by contacting Investor Relations either by phone, e-mail or in writing at the addresses below:
600 Mountain Ave., Room 7D-525
Murray Hill, NJ 07974
2013 Alcatel-Lucent Annual Documents
June 27, 2014
June 2, 2014
April 1, 2014
2012 Alcatel-Lucent Annual Documents
March 13, 2013
2011 Alcatel-Lucent Annual Documents
March 21, 2012
2010 Alcatel-Lucent Annual Documents
May 27, 2011
- 2010 Annual Report This year's report on our activities also includes Ideas for Tomorrow, eleven short essays or "speed thoughts" reflecting on the world of communications in 2015.
March 22, 2011
2009 Alcatel-Lucent Annual Documents
June 2, 2010
July 13, 2010
March 23, 2010
2008 Alcatel-Lucent Annual Documents
September 3, 2009
2007 Alcatel-Lucent Annual Documents
- Business Review 2007 (formerly known as 'Annual Report')
This report presents our Corporate Governance, shareholder profile, business activities in 2007 and our vision for the future. It underlines our innovative strengths and activities, our Human Resources and Corporate Social Responsibility initiatives and achievements in 2007. The report also includes the perspective of 5 external experts on our markets.
- 2007 Annual Report on Form 20-F
- Additional Information Contained in the 2007 Reference Document
- 2007 Consolidated Financial Statements as reported in the "Document de Référence 2007" filed with the "Autorité des marchés financiers"
2006 Alcatel-Lucent Annual Documents
- Annual Report 2006
- Financial Data 2006
- 2006 Annual Report on Form 20-F
- Document de Référence (English Version)
- Form 10K Lucent Technologies
2005 & Fiscal 2006 Annual Documents
The Annual Reports provide shareowners with insights into Alcatel's calendar year 2005 and Lucent's fiscal years 2005 and 2006.
2004 Alcatel-Lucent Annual Documents
2003 Alcatel-Lucent Annual Documents
(*) The information contained in the "Additional Information", together with that set forth in the Annual Report on Form 20-F filed with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, both of which documents are in English, is equivalent to the information provided in French in the “Document de Référence” filed with the Autorité des Marchés Financiers.