Motive Service Management Platform (SMP) offers service providers a foundation for deploying service management as part of an Agile Customer Experience (CX) business strategy. SMP enables fixed and mobile service providers to increase customer satisfaction, reduce churn, and increase Net Promoter Score (NPS) by providing a next-generation CX management platform and tool set. SMP simplifies the definition, publication and execution of advanced service troubleshooting and management logic across key elements of an operator's existing service delivery ecosystem.
Motive SMP offers the ability to comprehensively define and normalize key service and device configuration settings and management actions. With Motive SMP service providers have the ability to maximize existing investments in device management, OSS/BSS and NMS/EMS systems and extend service management visibility and control across the entire service delivery ecosystem. In addition call center, self care and 3rd party applications can utilize normalized API’s without the need to have knowledge about underlying systems or devices.
- Reduces operator IT expenses with drag and drop workflow creation for managment actions for customer care
- Reduces operator IT expenses with drag and drop workflow creation for management actions for both assisted-care and self-care
- Consolidates and coordinates management tasks across the entire service delivery ecosystem
- Plug-in architecture allows operators to leverage existing or future investments in service delivery tools
- Supports mobile, fixed, and enterprise services management
- SMP Workflow Builder allows service providers to quickly create, deploy, and test customer care, service troubleshooting, and business process workflows. Workflow designers are equipped with an out-of-the-box palette of Flow Control, Control Transfer, Display, and Device/Service Operation objects
- Workflow Builder is highly scalable: supporting more than 1,000 concurrent workflows, and provides templates for rendering workflows on mobile devices
- Service modeling allows providers to take advantage of easy to use tools to create models of complex services. Using SMP Model Builder, service providers can create models that combine service models (device and system configurations and dependencies) with business logic to execute a task, function or operation such as service activation, problem diagnosis or remediation
- A robust integration framework which allows service providers to easily develop and deploy data source adapters for underlying systems. SMP leverages an integrated data aggregation layer which works in concert with the integration framework to handle communication with the different systems to gather the information required by models
- Northbound APIs enable enhanced integrations with OSS/BSS systems for end-to-end service management