4G LTE has arrived. For operators, the race is on. The fastest to deploy 4G LTE networks decisively across markets will capture share, attract high-value early adopters and unlock new business models. The first to deliver the capacity and performance customers want will have the best chance to earn and keep their loyalty.
Alcatel-Lucent can help you win the race. We've built the world's largest and busiest LTE networks in record time and have the experience to get you to the market first. Our wireless IP solutions and lightRadio™ Network portfolio can help you deliver the ultra-broadband experience with the capacity and dedicated performance now and into the future - a future that will see demand multiply by a factor of 25 over the next 5 years. Our global leadership in wireless and wireline technologies such as IP backhaul and transport solutions, DSL, small cells and LTE can ensure that you stay ahead at every step and our services ensures fast, right-the-first-time deployments.
Leave your competition behind. Partner with us and be the first in your market to deliver the ultra-broadband experience with 4G LTE.
Our comprehensive services offer fast-tracks 4G LTE success. It saves time and money throughout the network lifecycle while improving performance and user experience. Our offer is powered by unique Bell Labs tools and field-proven processes that let us launch networks of any size with unmatched speed. It leverages our years of wireless and IP experience and works seamlessly in multivendor networks.
The industry’s 4G LTE leaders rely on our experience to accelerate the service launch process. We helped Verizon deploy the world’s largest LTE network in record time. This network now reaches over 250 million people across the US.
We can accelerate your launch, too: Our advanced professional services can integrate 500 LTE cell sites a day. With our help, you can be the first to launch 4G LTE and capture market share with a service that customers crave.
Our LTE solution extends across wireless, IP and services, allowing you take full advantage of all that a 4G LTE network can offer. We offer a holistic approach built on our lightRadio portfolio and backed by Bell Labs innovations.
Our HetNet solution couples small cells, macro cells and Wi-Fi with our industry-leading backhaul and Wireless Packet Core. The solution includes network access control functions for Wi-Fi onloading, IMS capabilities for VoLTE/RCS and self-organizing network (SON) support. It also includes analytics tools and unified management functions to increase operational effectiveness.
We integrate all of these elements with our comprehensive professional services. The result is an end-to-end 4G LTE network solution portfolio that can increase your speed across the core, backhaul and RAN — just as it has for 4G LTE leaders like Verizon, AT&T, Sprint, China Mobile, Orange, Telefónica, América Móvil and Etisalat.
Alcatel-Lucent is the 4G LTE partner of choice for the world’s foremost operators. A leader in wireless + IP, we hold the top 2 positions in LTE and IP edge and core routing. We’re #1 in small cells, mobile backhaul and CDMA.
Our end-to-end approach to LTE positions us for sustained growth and leadership. It’s why 8 of the world’s top 10 carriers have selected our LTE RAN solution, why China Mobile has tapped us to build the world’s largest TD-LTE network, and why Telefónica has chosen us to speed its nationwide entry into the Spanish 4G LTE market.
We’re leading the way with all-IP networks that can manage the rapidly growing demand for data. We’ve built the world’s first HetNet, densest small cell network and most robust partner ecosystem. And we’ve used our experience to prove that we can build the industry’s largest, fastest and most scalable LTE networks more efficiently and at lower cost than any of our competitors.
The Alcatel-Lucent 4G LTE Network Solution is the industry’s most innovative and comprehensive answer to unleashing mobile broadband innovation with speed, massive capacity and network performance to deliver a superior end-user experience. What’s more, service providers can now unlock lucrative new revenue streams and innovative business models. The net result? Cost efficiency, increased operational effectiveness, less churn and profitable growth.
Our 4G LTE Network Solution comprises a number of components:
- 4G LTE Radio Access Network – In order to meet growing demands driven by smartphones, tablets, and machine-to-machine applications, this heterogeneous network (HetNet) combines the best of macro and small cell solutions to multiple network capacity.
- lightRadio™ Metro Cell Express – Metro cells are the cost-effective solution for multiplying capacity in urban areas. Our solution supports multi-vendor 3G/LTE HetNets and is available as a managed service, delivered as a Build – Operate Assist - Transfer (BOT) offer, that is specifically designed to accelerate metro cell deployments, as well as simplify their operations and maintenance.
- Wireless Packet Core Solution – This All-IP solution now offers the service and application awareness, as well as network intelligence, to allow easy creation, delivery and billing of multimedia services.
- Mobile Backhaul Solution – Our flexible, scalable and simplified mobile backhaul solutions enable delivery of increased mobile capacity and coverage with the right quality of service. Optimized for macro cell and small cell backhaul requirements, they can handle the order of magnitude increase in cell site traffic with 4G LTE services, small cell network densification and Wi-Fi hotspots.
- IMS Solution – Our IMS platform delivers a common session control layer that brings superior reliability, scalability and security to all your applications – residential or business, fixed or wireless. Our IMS solutions deliver the foundation for the New Conversation Experience. Open, scalable, and programmable through REST APIs, they help you achieve your business goals while our professional services de-risk your network transformation projects.
- Motive Customer Experience Solutions – Our Motive solutions let you forge stronger and more valuable customer relationships. By enabling customer-focused improvements in your products and services, Motive solutions build brand loyalty.
- Services – And when you’re ready to put it all together, Alcatel-Lucent Services will help you do this every step of the way. It’s the force behind helping you build and launch 4G LTE networks with speed, quality and performance.
Alcatel-Lucent is a global leader in 4G LTE network solutions. We support 8 of the world’s top 10 mobile operators for LTE RAN. In addition, we are the number1 market leader in small cells, mobile backhaul and transport solutions and Evolved Packet Core (EPC) solutions.
Alcatel-Lucent has been such a great partner for us over many years…. We are very pleased with Alcatel-Lucent.
Daniel S. Mead, President and CEO, Verizon Wireless
Watch the Video >
We’re excited about having Alcatel-Lucent as a domain player for us because of their complete end-to-end solutions that they’re able to offer, the excellent systems integration work they can provide, and we absolutely believe that in getting that systems integration expertise on that solution, we will have one of the best wireless networks in the world.
We are proud to be the Middle East's first and widest LTE network. Over the last year, we've witnessed a 200% growth in data roaming traffic. There is an exploding demand for new technologies and large bandwidth to support and enable the surging data traffic. We are confident that this advanced next-generation network from Alcatel-Lucent will meet our customers' needs for innovative mobile broadband services.
Mohammad Omran, Chairman, Etisalat
Read the Press Release >