The destination is clear. Don’t let your competitors get there first.
With faster speeds and better performance, LTE transforms the mobile experience.
The first operator to enter a market with LTE gains substantial market share and revenue. Operators that take a slower, more conservative approach get left behind.
That’s why it’s important to be one jump ahead of the competition.
Alcatel-Lucent LTE Express gets you to LTE faster with a complete LTE overlay RAN solution from the company that has built the world’s largest and busiest LTE networks in record time.
Our LTE solution combines our innovative lightRadio™ technology and products with our global experience, expertise and services. We get you to market sooner, so you can win more customers and generate more new revenues than your competitors.
Explore the financial reasons for making the move to LTE nowView the Cost Efficiency infographic now >
Differentiate yourself from the competition and reduce time-to-revenue by choosing the right path to your LTE destination.View the Fast-Track Rollout infographic now >
New Mobile Europe Magazine survey shows that operators can drive new services, generate additional revenues and deliver an enhanced experience.View the infographic >
Find out how Alcatel-Lucent can help you move fast and outcompete.View the LTE Express video >
The GSMA forecasts as many as 1 billion LTE connections globally by 2017. Make sure you have the right strategies and approaches in place to get your share of the market.Read the Wilson Street blog post >
LTE Express: Get on board and jump ahead of the competition.View the infographic >
The Alcatel-Lucent Analytics Beat studies LTE subscriber and volume growth in actual networks as well as their impact on 3G networks.Read the blog post >
Alcatel-Lucent has partnered with China Mobile – the world’s largest mobile network operator – to ensure that TD-LTE technology is ready for large-scale, commercial deployment.Read the Wilson Street blog post >
Discover how Alcatel-Lucent can help you move fast and outcompete with LTE Express.
You can’t afford to let your competitors beat you to LTE. Our LTE Now e-book explains why the first operator to enter a market with LTE gains substantial market share and revenue.
Find out how you can differentiate yourself from the competition and reduce time-to-revenue by choosing the right path to LTE.
Build a state-of-the-art, ultra-broadband network with Alcatel-Lucent LTE Express. Our e-book shows you how to build a network with the flexibility to easily increase capacity, coverage, reliability and subscriber quality of experience.
Extend the reach of your coverage and capacity with an Alcatel-Lucent LTE Express overlay and deliver a first-class quality of experience to your subscribers. Find out how with our e-book.
Differentiate yourself from the competition and reduce time-to-revenue by delivering LTE now with an Alcatel-Lucent LTE Express overlay solution. It’s a faster, more efficient path to LTE than a converged RAN.
With Alcatel-Lucent LTE Express you can keep subscribers happy with the better coverage, capacity and performance needed to deliver a high quality of experience everywhere.
Leverage a complete solution
Unleash the speed, massive capacity, network performance, and superior end-user experience of mobile broadband with Alcatel-Lucent LTE Express.
With LTE Express, you can unlock lucrative new revenue streams and innovative business models, increase operational efficiency, reduce churn and create profitable growth.
Our LTE Express approach includes:
- 4G LTE Radio Access Network: Meet the growing demand driven by smartphones, tablets and machine-to-machine applications. Our 4G LTE Radio Access Network is a heterogeneous network (HetNet) that combines the best of macro and small cell solutions to increase network capacity.
- Metro Cell Express: Accelerate metro cell deployements and simplify operations and maintenance with Metro Cell Express. Our solution supports multi-vendor 3G/LTE HetNets and is available as a managed service or as a Build – Operate Assist - Transfer (BOT) offer.
- IP Mobile Core: Create, deliver, and bill multimedia services easily with our all-IP solution. Our IP Mobile Core offers service, application awareness, and network intelligence.
- Mobile Backhaul: Deliver increased mobile capacity, coverage and quality of service with an Alcatel-Lucent flexible, scalable, and simplified mobile backhaul solution. Our solution is optimized for macro cell and small cell backhaul requirements. It can handle the order of magnitude increase in cell site traffic that will be created by 4G LTE services, small cell network densification and Wi-Fi hotspots.
- IMS: Rely on a common session control layer that brings superior reliability, scalability and security to all your applications – residential or business, fixed or wireless. Our IMS solution enables the foundation for a new conversation experience. It can help you achieve your business goals while our professional services de-risk your network transformation projects.
- Motive Customer Experience: Forge stronger and more valuable customer relationships that build brand loyalty by enabling customer-focused improvements in your products and services.
- Alcatel-Lucent Services: Get help with your LTE deployment. Alcatel-Lucent will be with you every step of the way as you build and launch 4G LTE networks with the speed, quality and performance you need for your market.
An Alcatel-Lucent LTE Express overlay solution eliminates the challenges of a converged RAN:
Minimize the need for additional investments in your legacy network with an Alcatel-Lucent LTE Express overlay solution.
Focus your deployment energies and capital resources on LTE, reduce your initial costs, and eliminate the risks associated with disrupting the stability of your 2G/3G network.
Why Alcatel-Lucent LTE express?
Alcatel-Lucent LTE Express ensures your LTE rollout is done right the first time.
It’s a turnkey solution built on a proven deployment model. And it’s backed by a full service portfolio that includes market and network planning, site selection, network design, integration, backhaul, power, maintenance, and more.
LTE Express goes beyond deployment and integration to provide ultimate network operations with proactive care services. This ensures that your network is always operating at peak efficiency.
Get There Now
Alcatel-Lucent LTE Express puts you on the right track with a faster, simpler, future-proof path to LTE.
- Available now
- Deployable in record time
- Interoperable with all major core network vendors
- Turnkey RAN solution
- Expertise of world's leading macro, small cell and backhaul vendor
- Single point of accountability
- Scalable architecture
- Scalable networks
- Scalable operations
- Continuous products and service innovation
Work with the Industry Leader
Alcatel-Lucent is a global leader in 4G LTE network solutions. We support 8 of the world’s top 10 mobile operators for LTE RAN. In addition, we are the number 1 market leader in small cells, mobile backhaul and transport solutions and Evolved Packet Core (EPC) solutions.
“Alcatel-Lucent has been such a great partner for us over many years…. We are very pleased with Alcatel-Lucent.”
Daniel S. Mead, President and CEO, Verizon Wireless
"We’re excited about having Alcatel-Lucent as a domain player for us because of their complete end-to-end solutions that they’re able to offer, the excellent systems integration work they can provide, and we absolutely believe that in getting that systems integration expertise on that solution, we will have one of the best wireless networks in the world.”
John T. Stankey, Group President and Chief Strategy Officer, AT&T Inc.
“We are proud to be the Middle East's first and widest LTE network. Over the last year, we've witnessed a 200% growth in data roaming traffic. There is an exploding demand for new technologies and large bandwidth to support and enable the surging data traffic. We are confident that this advanced next-generation network from Alcatel-Lucent will meet our customers' needs for innovative mobile broadband services.”
Mohammad Omran, Chairman, Etisalat
*LTE is a trademark of ETSI