Get the competitive edge with Alcatel-Lucent’s IP service routers.
Blend the best of virtualization and specialized routing hardware to build a flexible, highly efficient IP edge network for the agile delivery of dynamic residential, mobile, and enterprise cloud services. Evolve your network services to stay competitive, and your business models to stay profitable.
With the world’s first 400G IP networking line cards now testing in our labs, IP networks are about to get 4x faster.
Buckle up. Our new 400G IP line card is going to be fast! Come see it in action.
Integrating IP and optical technologies can ease network capacity demands by 40% and reduce operational costs - without compromising service availability.
The Alcatel-Lucent 5620 Service Aware Manager (SAM) has introduced visual insight for assuring next-gen networks.
Our new 7750 SR-a edge router lowers your total cost of ownership. And leads the class in density, performance, and service richness in a compact form factor.
New portfolio offers greater than 2x the data plane and 8x the control plane scale over competitive offers and delivers infinite cloud scale-out.
With the introduction of SDN and NFV designed to run on x86 servers, it seems purpose-built routers will become a thing of the past. Should this be the rule of thumb?
Get flexibility, high performance and reliability with our Virtualized Service Router (VSR) so you can support service innovation at lower cost.
Our executives, customers, and partners share their thoughts on the key trends and technologies that are driving the unprecedented shift toward IP and ultra broadband.
Get high performance and scale with our Virtualized Service Router - Route Reflector (VSR-RR). Flexible deployments speed time-to-market and reduce costs.
Power your edge network with our service routers
Diversify your services
Generate new service revenues by getting services to market in a timely and low-risk fashion.
Broaden your scope of services across residential, mobile and enterprise domains.
Deliver more bandwidth
Scale IP network performance while keeping a close eye on network costs.
Get the utmost in flexibility to meet growing demand.
- The 7750 Service Router leverages industry-leading FP3 400 Gb/s routing silicon to provide terabits of routing capacity while minimizing your footprint and power consumption.
- Quickly and cost-effectively add new services. Our Virtualized Service Router leverages x86-based platforms and NFV infrastructure to flexibly scale networks where and when required.
Drive operational efficiency
Get simplicity in your network operations and the ability to quickly integrate and operationalize new services.
Networks have become increasingly complex with different services running on different networks using different equipment.
- Benefit from a flexible approach to network simplification through services convergence on common platforms
- Simplify and unify end-to-end IP network management and operations with support from the 5620 Service Aware Manager
IP routing optimized: Flexible deployment options
You can now get the best of both worlds for your IP edge network: virtualization and specialized routing hardware. So your networks can be fully optimized with the right routing platform in the right network location for your chosen mix of services.
Outperform the market with our 7750 Service Router
The 7750 SR is a high-performance, multiservice IP edge router.
- Delivers advanced residential, enterprise and mobile services concurrently on a common hardware platform
- Available in 7 chassis variants
- Based on our 400 Gb/s FP3 silicon technology and SR OS
- Delivers the performance, service richness and intelligence needed to drive the bottom line
Gain a competitive edge with our Virtualized Service Router
The VSR is a highly flexible, virtualized IP edge router.
- Enables rapid service innovation, elastic scalability and lower operating costs through a homogenized infrastructure
- Based on our SR OS
- Architected for x86 server environments
- Delivers 8x control plane and >2x data plane performance vs competitive platforms. The VSR makes possible infinite scale-out in cloud environments.
Redefine your services. Your way.
At home. Satisfy consumer expectations to access the Internet and watch videos – from anywhere, on any device.
- Broadband network gateway or wireless LAN gateway: Get flexibility and scale as you deliver high quality, lifestyle-centric services.
What you can do
- Deliver the highest quality video experience
- Expand with high-performance gaming and personal videoconferencing
- Offer bundled Wi-Fi hotspot services
On the go. Delight mobile users with high-bandwidth, seamless and secure access — anywhere.
- Mobile backhaul router: Ensure highly reliable backhaul for 2G/3G/4G/LTE cell site traffic.
- Mobile gateway: Benefit from non-stop services.
What you can do
- Deliver LTE and LTE-Advanced mobile backhaul services
- Introduce application, device, and user-aware mobile services
- Offer seamless connectivity across cellular and Wi-Fi access
At work. Empower enterprises with secure and assured access to storage, applications and services — from anywhere.
- VPN provider edge: Deliver highly scalable Ethernet and IP/MPLS virtual private network (VPN) services
- IPsec security gateway: Deliver secure VPN services.
What you can do
- Give enterprise IT teams more control over network applications
- Differentiate VPN services with application assurance
- Lower operational cost and complexity with a common platform for delivering a range of VPN services