Alcatel-Lucent addresses the business needs of service providers, industries and public institutions. Our networks enable our customers to unleash their business value and build successful digital services. Every success has its network.
- Cable Operators: Lower costs, support new services and keep subscribers happy with Alcatel-Lucent's suite of products and solutions.
- Telecommunications : Maximize connectivity, reduce network complexity, and increase your commercial success.
- Defense: Provide robust security and high availability for mission critical communications.
- Governments: Build competitive nations, smart cities, and long-term sustainability via ultra-broadband networks
- Public safety: Coordinate seamlessly for improved situational awareness and faster response times.
- Aviation: Connect your flights with one IP/MPLS operational airport communications network to ensure on-time, safe, and connected journeys.
- Financial services: Increase agility with adaptive IT solutions for financial services.
- Healthcare: Alcatel-Lucent networking, communications, and cloud solutions transform healthcare IT to meet patient and practitioner needs.
- Highways: Reduce costs and improve efficiency and safety with a truly intelligent transportation system (ITS).
- Large enterprises: Large healthcare, financial, manufacturing, and retail enterprises solve new IT challenges with our agile and scalable IP communications, transport, data center, and cloud solutions.
- Oil & gas: Field-proven solutions to simplify operations and increase network efficiency.
- Power utilities: Intelligent, responsive, and adaptive smart grid networks.
- Railways: Reduce cost, improve efficiency and safety, and create new revenue streams.
Our market share
Core networking segment
- #2 in IP Services Edge Routing with 27% market share based on revenues in 20141
- #2 in total routing (global) with 21% market share based on revenues in 20141
- A total of more than 500,000 service router platforms shipped to over 650 service provider customers in 130 countries worldwide
- #4 in total optical networking with 12% market share based on revenues in 20141
- Only vendor to ship 200G ports in 2014
- An IMS market leader with 115 IMS customer projects, including 45 with live commercial traffic. Leading the market in IMS VoLTE with 11 contracts and presence in every region, including the 2 largest VoLTE networks in North America, and the #1 share of VoLTE licenses shipped.>12
- Approximately 100 Subscriber Data Management deployments with over one billion subscribers1
- Over 600 Motive Customer Experience Management deployments worldwide to fulfill, optimize and protect customer experiences1
- CloudBand has been involved in 26 NFV customer projects, including 4 commercial commitments: 3 with service providers and 1 with a government customer
- #4 in Total Wireless Radio Access Networks (RAN) with 12% market share based on revenues in 20141
- #4 in LTE with 14% market share based on revenues in 20141
- Small cell industry leader with 76 customer contracts through the end of 20141
- #1 in broadband access with 42% DSL market share based on ports shipped in 20141
- #1 in very-high-bit-rate digital subscriber line (VDSL2) with 45% market share based on ports shipped in 2014. We currently have 28 contracts and over 65 trials for VDSL2 Vectoring and shipped over 10 million VDSL2 Vectoring lines12
- #3 in gigabit passive optical network (GPON) technology based on ports shipped with 22% market share in 20141
- Managed Services contracts in approximately 80 networks that cover over 200 million subscribers1