7330 ISAM FTTN (ANSI)
The Alcatel-Lucent 7330 Intelligent Services Access Manager (ISAM) Fiber to the Node (FTTN) (ANSI) IP-DSLAMs support deployment scenarios ranging from 48-line applications with small form factor SEMs to 864-line applications with the ARAM-E shelf. With the 7330 ISAM products, service providers can offer ultra-high-bandwidth services while leveraging their existing copper plant.
The 7330 ISAM FTTN ANSI supports VDSL2 with vectoring and pair bonding. This enables broadband speeds of 100 Mb/s and beyond.
The Alcatel-Lucent 7330 ISAM Remote Aggregator (RA) supports flexible aggregation of DSL services by aggregating traffic from up to 24 shelf-based or sealed DSL expansion modules throughout the network. This distributed DSLAM solution is a powerful alternative for serving low-density and hard-to-reach serving areas. Alcatel-Lucent 7330 ISAM products comprise the most widely deployed access platforms in the world. They power some of the largest FTTN deployments around the globe.
Benefits & Features
Enables faster deployment of fast broadband with the quickest ROI
- Fast broadband supporting 100 Mb/s and beyond with VDSL2 vectoring
- Multi-pair bonding for increased bandwidth to residential (2 pair) or business (up to 8 pair) subscribers
- FTTN overlay reduces CAPEX and time to market when compared to FTTH overlay
Reduces costs through flexible architecture that addresses a wide range of outside plant conditions
- Small sealed or rack-mounted remotes to support hard-to-reach areas
- Four- and 16-slot shelves for larger deployment areas
- Cabinet-based solutions for traditional FTTN deployments
Leverages a residential access network for mobile backhaul and business services
- Vectoring and multi-pair bonding for high-bandwidth applications
- Supporting CPE includes the Alcatel-Lucent 7705 SAR-M with integrated VDSL2 uplink with bonding support