7360 ISAM FX
The Alcatel-Lucent 7360 Intelligent Services Access Manager (ISAM) FX is a high-capacity access node that addresses mass-market fiber deployments. It delivers capabilities to meet bandwidth demand of residential and business users today and smoothly evolve to next generation fiber technologies to meet the demands of tomorrow.
The 7360 ISAM FX shelves simultaneously support multiple PON technologies and high-density point-to-point services. It has a non-blocking backplane architecture that delivers 2 x 100 Gb/s to each slot, 2x480Gbps switching capacity and 160Gbps uplink capacity. It is available in three size variants (FX-4, FX-8 and FX-16) suitable for all types of fiber networks: from hundreds of subscribers on FX-4 to thousands of subscribers on FX-16.The 7360 ISAM FX gives you the flexibility to choose the fiber technology and deployment density that best suits your techno-economics, local regulations and service offering.
Benefits & Features
Extends network capabilities to meet bandwidth demands
- Supports a non-blocking, high-capacity backplane of 2 x 100 Gb/s per slot
- Simultaneous support of multiple fiber access technologies
- Next Generation PON (TWDM) support
Extends the range of shelf-size options available for various deployment models
- Available in four-slot (FX-4), eight-slot (FX-8) and 16-slot (FX-16) shelf options
Lowers OPEX through use of a single fiber network for all services
- Residential, mobile and business applications available from a single platform
- Single fiber network offers flexible support for multiple service and content providers