7360 ISAM FX for MSOs
The 7360 ISAM FX product family provides high-capacity access shelves for mass-market fiber and focused commercial service deployments. It simultaneously supports multiple PON technologies and high-density point-to-point services. Its non-blocking backplane architecture delivers 2 x 100 Gb/s to each slot, making it possible for cable MSOs to deploy EPON, GPON, CWDM-P2P and 10G-EPON technologies.
The 7360 ISAM FX supports DOCSIS® provisioning of EPON (DPoE™), an approach that enables cable MSOs to transactionalize provisioning and support the greater scale required for fiber-based service offerings. DPoE reduces OPEX by allowing MSOs to integrate and manage the EPON network as they do with the DOCSIS network. By deploying these technologies, MSOs can position themselves to deliver higher bitrates, use their fiber more efficiently, and capture a greater share of the lucrative commercial services market.
With the 7360 ISAM FX family, cable operators have a choice of four shelf size options that can be mounted in the head-end, the hub or anywhere in between. These flexible equipment options ensure that MSOs can cost-effectively address any deployment scenario
Benefits & Features
Easy integration between EPON and existing networks
- DPoE support extends seamless integration and management across the EPON and legacy networks
- Wavelength compatibility ensures smooth interaction with existing CWDM-P2P network
High downstream and upstream bandwidth
- EPON support provides the foundation for delivering 1G symmetrical bandwidth as does 10G-EPON support for 10G symmetrical bandwidth
- Passive network reduces power and maintenance requirements
- One fiber can serve multiple subscribers
- One platform supports both residential and business applications
Flexible shelf-size options
Four-slot (FX-4), eight-slot (FX-8), Twelve-slot (FX-12) and sixteen-slot (FX-16) shelf options support many different deployment models