9500 Microwave Packet Radio
Designed with packet technology as its foundation, the 9500 Microwave Packet Radio (MPR) maximizes spectrum utilization while reducing the TCO of microwave networks.
The 9500 MPR facilitates legacy-to-packet transformation over a common, converged packet network. It also offers the highest functionality with the smallest footprint, addresses any network topology, and is highly scalable and resilient.
The 9500 MPR is ideally suited to address the needs of mobile backhaul, energy, transportation, and public sector communications and last-mile service access.
Benefits & Features
Cost-effective evolution from traditional TDM to IP/Ethernet networking
- Seamless adaptation from TDM and ATM to packet
- Advanced QoS mechanisms to ensure SLA compliance
Lowers operational costs
- Common radios for all microwave deployments – tail, point-to-point, nodal, full outdoor, and long-haul applications
- Integrated end-to-end network and services management
- Full outdoor option to meet different microwave site space requirements
High capacity and high availability maximizes spectrum utilization and delivers optimal QoE
- 2048 QAM
- 10G system, SDN ready
- Multi-service, multi-channel aggregation
- Adaptive modulation and intelligent compression