Motive Wireless Network Guardian
The Alcatel-Lucent Wireless Network Guardian (WNG) is a mobile network analytics product that offers network performance, user QoE and trend analysis for operations, engineering and planning organizations.
WNG is a real-time, multi-vendor, multi-technology (2.5G/3G/LTE) product that taps into the signaling and IP flows generated by mobile devices across the RAN, backhaul and packet core. It correlates data from 6 dimensions (subscriber, device, application, network, signaling and IP flow) - that’s mobile intelligence6 (m.IQ6).
The product measures performance; detects anomalies and congestion; reports airtime, signaling and bandwidth resource consumption; and analyzes trends per node, device type, technology and application.
With over 7,000 off-the-shelf reports and strong Forensics Services team WNG provides immediate value to customers. It's also a building block for our Intelligent Traffic Management and Motive Big Network Analytics solutions.
Benefits & Features
Enables improved subscriber QoE, customer satisfaction and service differentiation from the competition
- Proactively detect problems, abnormal interactions and worrisome trends before they impact subscribers
- Faster problem resolution using summarized and detailed user interaction information
- Automatic detection of user anomalies and low QoE score alert
In-depth mobile intelligence for making strategic decisions
- Deep insights into the performance, volume and growth of devices, applications, network, users, and signaling
- 7,000 off-the-shelf reports
- Performance comparison with peer networks globally by forensic services
Keeps service delivery costs contained even when introducing new solutions to monetize the network
- Identify resource wastage, discover bottlenecks and test impact of new product before launch
- Assure the performance of M2M applications with the same mobile analytics solution
- Use WNG for selective traffic optimization and big network analytics