Transforming networks. Enhancing customer experience.
Operators have to continuously evolve their networks and be savvy about the use of technology to meet the exploding bandwidth demand being created by today’s end users with their smartphones, devices, and apps. More operators are investing in emerging technologies such as SDN/NFV to meet this demand and to ensure that their networks are scalable and flexible to fulfill their end user needs. With this shift in both technologies and increasing end user expectations, operators have to quickly evolve and transform their network operations. They must focus on faster time to market, technology readiness, cost optimization, and quality of services.
Alcatel-Lucent assists customers through its Managed Services Solutions that are specially designed to support operators with seamlessly managing the changing telecom industry (e.g., Telco- IT Consolidation), with a focus on service management & customer experience management. Alcatel-Lucent Managed Services are focused on service quality and end user experience while delivering speed, cost optimization and quality of service. And as the industry moves towards a more virtualized environment through software defined networks, Alcatel-Lucent Managed Services is ready to deliver solutions that meet these additional operational challenges.
Alcatel-Lucent Managed Services Portfolio
The Alcatel-Lucent Managed Services Portfolio extends the benefits provided with traditional managed services, combined with the value based service offerings in operations transformation, customer experience, cloud, and security services. The portfolio is grouped into four major areas:
- An Integrated View of Operations: Moving to a Unified Network Operations Center (UNOC)
- Evolving operations to capture the open collaboration opportunity
- On the Road to Operational Excellence
- Increasing Competitiveness through Ongoing Operational Efficiency
Analyst White papers
- Vedicis: Smart Data As A service with Alcatel-Lucent Managed Services
- EBlink and Alcatel-Lucent expand their partnership in managed services with the addition of Smart Coverage and Capacity as a Service (SCCaS) innovation
- Camusat and Alcatel-Lucent Agree to Expand Global Managed Services Reach
- Alcatel-Lucent transforms network operations for Chorus in New Zealand to improve cost effectiveness and end-user satisfaction
- NCR and Alcatel-Lucent Agree to Expand Global Managed Services Reach
- Alcatel-Lucent Becomes Preferred Vendor for SiFi Networks’ FiberCities