Lay the foundation for a dynamic business with the Alcatel-Lucent Cloud. And deliver relevant and reliable connected services ahead of your competitors while managing the cost to deliver those services.
The Alcatel-Lucent Cloud spans dynamic networks, services, and operations:
- Create personally-relevant services quickly and more profitably, and scale them on demand with network functions optimized for a cloud service delivery model.
- Enable virtualized and software defined networks that adapt to demand and are efficiently managed and automatically organized based on our cloud technologies.
- Improve the customer experience and accelerate time to market at lower cost with our analytics-driven automation of service delivery, assurance, and support.
Read our “2020 Vision for Cloud Services” white paper
Fully virtualize and automate across your data centers and branch offices with our expanded software defined networking (SDN) solutions for the wide area network.
With the introduction of SDN and NFV designed to run on x86 servers, it seems purpose-built routers will become a thing of the past. Should this be the rule of thumb?
Alcatel-Lucent Cloud: The foundation of your dynamic business
Improve your service bundles with self-selection and configuration options. Allow your customers to personalize services, on the devices they select
Dynamically and automatically match demand with NFV- and SDN-powered, efficient, programmable network infrastructures combined with an automated cloud platform
Use deep analytics to automate the end-to-end operation of new, virtualized networks and support your customers using those networks
Network functions virtualization (NFV) and software defined networking (SDN) are complementary technologies that help provide an ideal solution for the design, deployment, and management of networking services.
- Enable new services
- Improve service response times
- React faster to changing services
SDN: The cloud network unbound
Make the network as responsive and easy to use in the cloud as compute and storage are today.
Learn about our SDN offers for enterprise and service provider networks.
NFV: Transform your network with the cloud
Transform your network with our cloud technologies. NFV can increase your speed and agility and simplify your operations for a more profitable business.
Why choose us for your cloud?
A dynamic business requires that cloud technologies be adopted and integrated quickly. And we have a legacy of delivering standard-setting performance, automation, and technology innovation. We have led the way in:
- Envisioning, developing, and delivering first-to-market cloud management systems
- Virtualizing key network functions
- Pioneering solutions in software defined networking
A dynamic business is built by choosing wisely from a complex array of options. An innovative technology partner committed to sharing that innovation opportunity broadly is the key to managing these complexities.
We can help you become a more dynamic business.
- Nuage Networks Brings Data Centers and Enterprise Branch Offices Closer with SDN-Powered Virtualized Network Services
- Alcatel-Lucent brings IP routing to cloud with most complete portfolio of virtualized IP Edge router functions
- Third new Bell Labs research facility to open in Silicon Valley focused on cloud and SDN
- 2014 Capacity Magazine SDN business briefing
- GTB Phil Tilley article "Largest telcos 'committed to NFV' but it will be a 5-10-year project"
- The future of networking is now: Alcatel-Lucent can show you how
- The False Duality of NFV – Virtualization is here, but hardware still has its place
- vEPC: How to achieve operational elegance
- Virtualized EPC: Starting the journey
- Cloud DVR comes of age
- NFV as a use-case for SDN: The role of SDN in service provider network functions virtualization
- Basil Alwan keynote speech at Big Telecom Event 2014
- The cloud innovation center
- Creating an ecosystem of SDN partners
- The cloud advantage: Our vision for network evolution in the new cloud era
- Introduction to Nuage Networks: SDN Basics Video Series
- Alcatel-Lucent VSR-Route Reflector: Creating a new benchmark for performance and scalability
- Alcatel-Lucent Virtualized EPC: Delivering on the promise of NFV and SDN
- Mobile Meets Cloud
- IP Edge Routing
- Nuage Networks
- Cloud Communications
- IP Mobile Core