Move ahead of the competition with an LTE ultra-broadband solution from Alcatel-Lucent.
Our LTE overlay approach lets you deploy LTE quickly and add capacity at lower cost. It helps you make a fast, decisive move to LTE so you can gain a competitive advantage and maximize revenue and market share.
We back our solution with expertise developed in LTE deployments around the world. Our LTE overlay approach has been selected and deployed by 8 of the world’s 10 largest mobile network operators. These operators drive over 50% of the LTE market.
Our solution can meet your needs, too. We offer capabilities that span LTE, small cells, voice and video applications, and services. These capabilities are proven in a wide variety of environments, including the densest and most demanding ones. With our technologies and experience, you can make a smooth transition to LTE and beyond.
Grow your business with LTE
Move your business forward by giving people what they want: ultra-high capacity, comprehensive coverage, rich service experiences, and room to evolve.
Our LTE ultra-broadband solution helps you captivate customers with capacity where it's needed, superior voice and video performance, and a steady stream of compelling new services.
Independent benchmark study of AT&T's VoLTE service, which is powered by Alcatel-Lucent
Work with a proven wireless leader
- LTE – 80+ references in 40+ countries and 7+ years of deployment experience
- Small cells – 130+ commercial contracts in 50+ countries
- VoLTE – 128M+ subscriber licenses shipped worldwide
- Managed services – 200M subscribers in 80+ networks
- Customer experience management – 600+ deployments worldwide
- Alcatel-Lucent introduces LTE radio access network portfolio to transition operators smoothly to next-generation technologies
- Alcatel-Lucent IMS for Voice over LTE named “Best Mobile Network Product for Serving Customers” by GSMA
- Virtualizing the radio access network (vRAN)
- 5G is coming: Are you prepared?
- Optimal LTE deployment strategies for market success
- APT700 – Picking up speed: On the verge of benefitting 4 billion people
- LTE overlay: Better for your customers, better for your bottom line
- Taking LTE to market: Making your investment work for you
- LTE Broadcast: More than ‘just’ streamed video
- SON in LTE: The what, the where, and the why
- 4G driving data usage but not all markets reaping the rewards [GSMA Intelligence]
- What is LTE Advanced and why do we need it?
- 8T8R radio modules transform LTE TDD deployments
- LTE carrier aggregation and the massive capacity challenge
- LTE broadcast turns spectrum crunch into cash
- The secret value of VoLTE: What’s in it for consumers?
- The proof is in: Measuring VoLTE, 3G and Skype in the live network
- DAS Radio Frequency Module
- 9926 eNodeB
- 9764 Compact Metro Cell Outdoor
- 9711 Indoor Base Stations
- 9712 Outdoor Base Stations
- 9774 LTE Multimedia Gateway
- 9959 Network Performance Optimizer